Saturday, March 15, 2008

What a fun birthday

Today was great. Woke up early, worked out and got my hair done. I got some red streaks in it..what the heck I need a little change and some fun. I came home to a Harry Potter balloon, cake and a nice book from Mike. Then we all piled in the van and headed downtown. We parked at the Space Needle/Seattle Center and had lunch. Then the kids rode some of the rides and had so much fun. We took the monorail down to Westlake and walked to Pike's Place Market. We watched them throw the fish, made our way through the vendors in the market and bought Dungenous Crab, asparagus and a beautiful boquet of flowers. I thought it would be a slow day at the market but it was packed like it is in the summer time...it was nuts. I guess there was a big St Pat's Day parade in the morning so tons of people were downtown. We came home and relaxed for a while and then Mike made crab omlettes and asparagus for dinner-so good. We are now watching a movie and I am getting very tired. Tomorrow we are having bruch with Shana,Delano and the babies and then taking everyone to the children's museum.

No comments: