Sunday, March 30, 2008

The concert and such

Bruce Springsteen was awesome and the E Street Band just rocked. His voice sounds the same and he just completely worked the stage. Our Precor group was in the executive suite and let me tell you that I am spoiled now and can't imagine seeing a concert any other way..ha ha The suite was close to the floor and behind the stage but you could see everything very close up and of course their were screens as well and they played towards us back and forth. The suite had three or four sections of two rows of seats. The back had two bars, two refrigerators filled with pop and an awsome buffet of dinner set up in the back. One of our Precor employees had invited two friends (that are friends of Mike and I) that we hadn't actually seen in four years. It was so great to catch up with them and I had so much fun. The best part of being in the suite was that there were two bathrooms and you never had to leave once you were in there. I have worked for quite a few corporations over my career but I have never gotten the perks that I get working for Precor. It's like they never end and I am getting so spoiled but I appreciate every second of it. Bottom line for me is that I am a country girl at heart and would be happy sitting on my beat up porch drinking lemonade and eating corn on the cob. However, getting to sometimes be part of a "caviar" type world is so much fun and I think I'll just enjoy it.

No comments: