Friday, March 7, 2008

100 Things About Me..per Denise's request.

1. I love where I grew up



2. My eyes are hazel



3. I drove a piece of shit Datsun for years..well I pushed it mostly



4. My Grandpa Johnson played the piano for a living



5. I loved him and my Grandma so much..I wish they could have met Rachel



6. My mother is an amazing person and teacher



7. I love M & M's



8. Spiders are my worst fear..I gag when I see them-serious gagging



9. I think my brother Ryan is one of the funniest people I know



10. Tea with honey makes me relaxed



11. I read smutty mags



12. And books about wizards and vampires



13. I grew up swimming in my grandma's pool on a daily basis in the summer



14. I loved to waterski and boogey board



15. I spent my Spring Breaks on trips with my friends and we drank too much booze



16. My dogs names were Loner and Zero



17. I love to travel



18. Coffee is the bomb



19. One of my favorites foods is Thai



20. I drink a lot of water



21. I don't wear a lot of makeup



22. Being a mother is my favorite job



23. Having my daughter changed my life for the better



24. I don't have any tatoos



25. I do have a lot of stretch mark scars



26. I love being an aunt



27. Basketball is my favorite sport and I played it for years



28. I graduated high school with honors and failed my first semester of college



29. I love to exercise



30. I smile a lot



31. My dad used to make me eat boiled squirell (complete with BB's) and canned tamales



32. I have scooped a lot of ice cream in my days.



33. I worked two jobs in the summers to earn money for clothes etc.



34. My belly botton is really deep



35. Rachel's middle name is Kathleen for my mother



36. I love DisneyWorld



37. I sleep well to the sound of frogs croaking



38. I got kinda buzzed on booze while I was pregnant..but I didn't know I was pregnant



39. My favorite car was my silver jetta with sunroof and black leather interior..I want it back



40. I never had braces



41. My front tooth on the top is fake



42.If it was safe, I would have liposuction on my stomach



43. My drink of choice is espresso



44. No cats for me.



45. I can't have fish because they constantly have sex and then I have to kill them.



46. I have been in love three times in my life.



47. Rollercoaster are my favorite..high, fast, upside down and scary



48. Otherwise, I am afraid of heights



49. When I was 17 I slept on the bus at the Kennedy Space Center...my dad was pissed..I was 17



50. I love emeralds & I got a new ring on the Carribean Cruise in 06-St. Thomas



51. I like to have my nails and toes painted..makes me feel better about myself



52. Looking in the mirror is not my thing...I tend to get pissed at who looks back



53. Holding hands with my five year old is priceless



54. Teenagers make me insane



55. Dad used to make deer jerkey..it's so good

56. I am a sensitive person

57. Before my achillies injury I loved to snow ski

58. 80's music makes me happy

59. I have run over about every animal possible with my car..comes with living in the woods

60. I am anal about keeping my house clean

61. Friends are so very important to me

62. I love hot fudge sundaes with bananas

63. I am a facial fanatic

64. I love for someone to brush my hair

65. My career is etremely important to me and gives me a huge sense of satisfaction

66. I love to sing

67. Yardwork is very rewarding to me.

68. I want to take dance lessons

69. I want to take cooking classes

70. I wear a lot of black in case in makes me look thinner

71. I remember sleeping in the car at night when my mom was driving..who ever heard of seatbelts?

72. As a kid I loved to catch lightning bugs and pull the tails off of lizards

73. I have more pictures than I will ever know what to do with

74. I used to sit on my sister and hold her nose while I covered her mouth

75. I tend to win things when someone is having a drawing.

76. My whole life when someone new meets me they will call me Jennifer

77. I am half Irish and love St Patrick's Day

78. Mac & Jack Beer

79. I used to get a kick out of watching Ryan cut snakes in half with yard clippers

80. I remember my brother's carpet stain because my cousin Todd puked all over it after eating an entire bag of Twizzlers...serves him right

81. I HATE lying

82. I HATE addiction

83. Once after New Year's while living in Colorado I threw up on the sidewalk of my apartment complex and it stained it and ate the cement..what the @#$%

84. I threw up the entire 9 months of my pregnancy-that was fun

85. New Years is my anniversary

86. My husband is 16 years older than me

87. I used to be a radio DJ

88. I would like to be debt free

89. I like to walk in the woods and enjoy the peace and quiet

90. I think my dad caught me having sex once..oh well

91. I have three earring holes

92. My spice cabinet is so full of old shit it is pathetic

93. I do laundry every day

94. I think the government takes most of my paychecks

95. I am a democrat all the way

96. I always make wishes on the first star I spot in the sky

97. I also make wishes when the clock reads 11:11

98. I have a ghost/angel that has followed me around since college

99. Once on Spring Break in Padre Island I was drunk and far in the ocean at night. I felt the undertoe grab at my feet and I quickly got out...what an idiot

100. I love that I have so many friends and a great family

1 comment:

flo said...

Hey - you didn't puch that piece of shit Datsun alone!!! How about some props for me and Tanya!!