Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Live from New York it's Saturday Night

Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood, "Can you say, Policeman"

Church Lady, "Well isn't that special"

Doug & Wendy Whiner

Mary Catherine Gallagher

Stuart Smalley, "I"m good enough, smart enough and dog gonnit..people like me"

"I live in a van down by the river"

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy...If a child asks you where rain comes from, tell them it's God crying. If they ask why He's crying, tell them it's probably because of something they did.

2 comments:

flowerpower70 said...

I love Jack Handy! this is my favorite:

You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who
makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea.

flo said...

My favorite is from Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood - knock at the door "Shh. Be quiet boys and girls, that might be Mr. Landlord. Can you say 'SCUMBUCKET'?" Then something about his girlfriends dress..."..see those shoe prints on it? I didn't take it off of her to do that neither"