Friday, August 24, 2007

Surgery Update & Today's tasks.

My surgery will be postponed for a few months. I am going to be having some water therapy, keeping my foot wrapped and using a new walking boot. Probably looking at getting it done closer to the end of the year.

Going school clothes shopping for Lindsey this afternoon so I mine as well start gouging my eyes out right now.
1. Not buying "hug your huge boobs shirts"
2. Not buying pants that looked like I cut them up at home
3. Not buying low cut ANYTHING
4. Not buying skimpy tanks that she claims she only wears under the shirts.

I would truly rather play with snakes all day then take this child shopping...she is picky, won't wear the clothes after I buy them and thinks everything has to be two sizes too small. Give me the strength and peace.

Tomorrow is Chucky Cheese for Rachel and her friend. So, tomorrow I will be kicking a large mouse in the groin if he tries to get me to dance.

No comments: