Monday, August 27, 2007

Lindsey's Hair Contract

Lindsey has become very vain and spends most of the day staring in the mirror-she is 13. Well her bathroom is constantly disgusting and there is hair all over the place. I think if she doesn't start cleaning it up and I am going to hide every single freaking brush in my house. My hair stylist Courtney is one of the most awesome people in the world. She and I have discussed Lindsey's grades over the past couple of years so Courtney decided to make a deal with Lindsey. She colored her hair this summer due to the fact that Lindsey brought her a good report card. She made the same deal for summer school and since Lindsey did well she is doing her color/cut this Thursday. I would never in a million years pay for my 13 year old to have her hair colored. So, this may be the thing that keeps the girl straight and focused on her grades. Last time we were in there Courtney looked her straight in the face and told her if she ever got a bad report card again she would NEVER do her hair again. I think that is the best motivation ever for a 13 year old who is obsessed with her appearance and boys.

No comments: