Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Summer is flying by


I can't believe it is almost time for school to start again and seeing Target's aisles filled with Back to School stuff just blows my mind. It seems like school just let out but maybe that is because Lindsey was in summer school as well. We had a great visit with Grandma Kathy who split her time between our house and Auntie Shana's. Mom spent many days here blowing lots of bubbles, swinging at the park, playing house with the barbies, playing Candyland and much more. Grandma taught Rachel how to properly crack eggs and now she wants to make eggs all the time. I was totally impressed the first time I actually let her do it alone...Grandma is a great teacher but we all knew that. Ethan is walking now so Shana is in for lots more running around than she already does. Alison is not quite there yet but will walk holding on to stuff so I"m sure she'll take off soon. She used to be so quiet when Ethan would whack her or take her toys but now the girl fights back so lookout Ethan. Mike has been very busy at work taking on new accounts and building up the business. He also practices with his partner every Saturday (guitar and mandolin) and they are doing wedding, parties etc. He is having the time of his life.

I of course waited very impatiently for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows to be released and as soon as I got it I started reading until I was finished except to go to the bathroom. I love it and what a great end to the story of Harry and his friends. I have a personal trainer now and just love working out with him. I will be having surgery next month on my achillies so I will be working from home as I can't drive for a couple of months. This blog will probably be filled all the time as I will be laying on the couch bored for quite a while.

Better sign off and go watch a movie with the kids.

No comments: