Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Under the Sea


Well Rachel was reading Mike and I a bedtime story last night about Aerial, Sebastian, King Triton and then she was talking about Atlantis. I asked her what Atlantis was and she stated it was where King Triton was from. I told her it was an underground city and that I once lived there a long time ago. I mentioned that I had gills, fins and I swam under the sea until one day I peeked my head above the water and saw dad. He offered me ice cream and whose gonna say no to mocha almond fudge so I came on land and we lived happily ever after. At that point I started to smile and Rachel said , "it is not true mommy". I told her it was and that when she turned 10 she could have gills and live in Atlantis as well if she wanted to. She started to cry and said, "I don't want to go live under the sea". Oh I think sometimes I have too much fun.

1 comment:

author said...

You big meanie! Scaring my surrogate daughter like that...shame on you! (Hahahahaha!) Just kidding. She's such a hoot. I love that horse feather.