Friday, June 1, 2007

Okay..I found a mocha I didn't like

Well I stopped at Starbucks on my way to work today...big surprise. I thought I would try the orange mocha they advertise and that was a big mistake. I took two drinks of it and that was enough as it was very gross. I threw it out-yes I said I threw out a Starbucks.
This morning we have a meeting with Lindsey's school counselor as she will be attending summer school due to her poor grades throughout the year. She is not happy about this but she has to learn that school is not playtime.
Rachel and I are meeting my dear friend Dave this morning for a visit and coffee (don't get an orange mocha) and I'm really looking foward to it. Other than that I will workout and make it a lazy day. Happy Friday to all!!!!

1 comment:

author said...

You know, "orange" and "mocha" just don't seem to go well together as it is. I'll just stick w/ chai latte, thank you. ;o)

Have a wonderfully relaxing day!
Kisses to boo,
Denise