Monday, June 4, 2007

So Muggy!!

Well it rained some last night and was sprinkling on the way to work this morning. I know it is going to be cooler today with rain showers but right now it feels like a sauna. As a matter of fact it feels quite disgusting sitting at my desk in the building. It is really hot in here and hopefully that will change within the next couple of hours. Mike and I went to bed around 10 last night and we couldn't sleep so I checked on Rachel about 11. She was wide awake and watching a movie in Lindsey's room. We had a midnight snack (at 11:15) and I put her in bed. She was back in my room with 15 minutes but I managed to get her back to bed with the bathroom light on so she wasn't scared. Today will be a long tired day and tonight the girls have dance. They get their costumes to bring home so that is exciting.

No comments: