Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Lack of Sleep

If there is one thing that I am very bad about it would be getting enough sleep to make it through the day without feeling like taking a nap wherever possible. It is one of those things that I have discussed with my doctor and needs to be a priority in my life. However, this is not working out very well for me. One of the problems is that my shift at work starts at 5 which means I have to be up at 3:30 & sometimes have to drop Rachel off at Denise's in the AM. I used to do that everyday but Mike is working in Lynnwood now so it is easier for him to do it. Secondly, I spend a lot time in the afternoon in stop and go traffic which makes it worse. It actually scares me sometimes that I will fall asleep driving. Mike doesn't get home at night until at least 7:30, then dinner, news time etc and before you know it the clock hits ten. By that time I usually try to get upstairs but don't usually fall asleep until closer to 11...now this just doesn't cut it for good sleep. I have to admit that I love the weekends because 8 hours of sleep is like a luxury for me. I have to make changes so my body will feel happy and rested.

No comments: