Thursday, May 24, 2007

What to do now??

Okay American Idol is over , desperate housewives is done for the season so I guess I will just be watching reruns of cooking shows...maybe it will inspire me. I am waiting very impatiently to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I'm planning my sleep time after I get the book because I think every possible waking second will be spent reading. I think I will read the 5th book for the fourth time as that movie will be coming out soon as well.
Sleep is the key word today...need lots of it . It's almost Friday...hooray!!!

1 comment:

author said...

I'm with you! TV's going to be pretty boring w/o DHwives or American Idol. However, I'm fond of "So You Think You Can Dance?" so I'll be tuning into that (as well as anything else that'll keep me mildly amused).

I need sleep, too. Let me know what that's like. (Ha!)