Friday, May 25, 2007

Weekend Starts Soon

So it is 5:30 in the morning and I get off work at 9-Woo Hoo!!! I promised Rachel I would come home this morning and take her to the park. That little girl loves going to the park and it gives me such joy watching her smile and run free. She loves the swings and mommy can't push her on the swings today because I have stitches in my back and need to be very careful per the doctor's orders. This week we have been working hard on getting Rachel to sleep all night in her own bed as she always seems to wander into our bed in the middle of the night . Mike and I both get kicked in the face, slapped and pushed to the side-that child moves around like mad. So, we gave her an incentive to see whatever movie she wanted this weekend if she made it through the week in her own bed and she has. So, it might be Strawberry Shortcake for me this weekend. Plans for the next three days are to have fun, rest, plant flowers and drink coffee.

1 comment:

author said...

Have a fantabulous weekend, Tiff and be sure to take it EASY! No lifting, no working out, no major cleaning...got it? ;o)

See you Monday!