Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Garage Evenings are back

Yesterday was hot but it really cooled down at night and felt great. We are back to the time of year when we open up our garage door at night and sit on the couches enjoying the nice evenings. Mike usually plays the guitar which is what he did last night along with Lindsey. The scene in our garage was this...I was sitting on the chair with Rachel on my lap (otter pop in hand and ice pack on her head for her headache), Lindsey playing the guitar with her dad and the two of them doing pushups. Later Mike and I played the 80's version of Trivial Pursuit and of course Mike kicked my ass like he always does. The history questions take me down and I always answer all sports question with Daryl Strawberry unless I really know the answer. Up way too late as usual.
My friend Mary had a health scare yesterday but is doing great!

No comments: