Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Such a drag

Today I am dragging around due to PMS but I did manage to make it to the gym. I only did 15 minutes of weights and 15 minutes in the sauna but it is better than nothing I guess. OH and I did take a 20 minute walk this morning.

Right now my friend Kristina's dad is having open heart surgery so please say prayers for he and their family that everything goes well. I also found out today that my grandfather is in the hospital but I don't know much yet.

Tomorrow is Lindsey's birthday and we are having friends over for an American Idol BBQ so we can celebrate and of course I am cheering for Blake as he is our local talent.

Mike and Joe are playing at a wedding this weekend and I'm excited for the long weekend as well. I started my summer hours and am off at 9am on Friday's so it's like a four day break for me.

Better take my shower and figure out what I am going to feed the buttsniffers.

1 comment:

author said...

Jeez, I think we posted near-identical blogs today, Girl! Sheesh. Happy B-day again to Miss Lindsey. We're rooting for Blake as well. At least you worked out yesterday--I barely did anything. No sweating involved whatsoever.

Haha...I love your term of endearment for the children; "buttsniffers". (Too cool!)