Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Well since the doctor told me that I need to eat more protein Mike seems to think I need to eat steak. I don't eat much red meat at all but last night I had a 1/2 steak and it was so good...best part was that I didn't get a stomach ache from eating it.

Dumpster arrives in the driveway this morning so I am going to enjoy tonight. All my aggression is going out on the furniture that I am going to chop up with a hammer before I throw it away. Listening to the stuff crash down on the metal will be a joy. I want a new dining room set. I am just going to break apart the chairs and stuff so there will not be a choice about getting a table.

I have Friday off so tomorrow is my Friday..woo hoo:)

2 comments:

flowerpower70 said...

wait! send that stuff to arkansas! I need new furniture!

flo said...

Yeah, Ashley needs it, too!
My mom used to buy old dishes at garage sales and go in the garage and break them to relieve stress... then again, my mom is f-ing nuts, so stick with the furniture.