Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Guess Who

Guess who pierced their damn lip with a big needle at school yesterday. My conversation three weeks ago.
me: you are not allowed to get your lip pierced as your father and I won't allow it.
Lindsey: I don't care what you and dad say because someday I am just going to do it myself.

HMMMM...and yesterday it was an accident as she just had the needle by her lip to show her friend how to do it and someone came along and pushed her hand. It's amazing to me that the needle went through the thickness of her lip just like that...it's a miracle.

I hope the pus starts to form and the swelling takes over. In the meantime I now have an extra cel phone.

5 comments:

flo said...

Oh gee, I'm sorry. I accidentally smacked the shit out of you! I didn't mean to, I just had my hand by your face and a big gust of wind came by and wisked my hand upside your head.

Anonymous said...

it's so funny that she actually thought you would believe that BS! At least she can be a little more creative.... like maybe tell the truth! So if you don't let her do what she wants, she'll find a way to do it herself. hmmm... i have no answers for you, except maybe a convent or military school. I mean, it's not like she's trying to be different or anything...I'm sure lots of kids her age have their lips pierced, so she just wants to be one of the sheep, a follower, a lemming... maybe take it from that approach... "don't you want to be an individual and not a follower?"

author said...

Look at it this way. You now have a handy new way of dragging her around. Simply grasp the ring and pull! :o)

If it doesn't end up infected (BIG TIME), I'll be surprised.

What a crock of &*^% story!! That's about as classic as getting pregnant from a toilet seat.

flo said...

I could not have put that better myself, Denise. hahahahaha Drag her around by the hole in her face, Tiff. That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Yeah that's hilarious, Flo! Let's just accidentally smack the shit out of her! That is my flesh and blood daughter you are so casually speaking about, hoping her lip will get infected and all. And to think, I actually believed she was in a better place than I could have given her!! Well, we all grow up someday, thanks Tiffany, I now know why my daughter acts the way she does. Your jealousy is ungodly!