Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What were they thinking??

So tonight Rachel, Aysha and Lindsey were sitting at the table eating dinner while I was cleaning up in the kitchen. One of them let out a burp which started the laughter and then they all started to burp. I hear, "mine is the loudest". I'm sorry but they aren't allowed to say something like that in front of me. I downed a few huge gulps from my water bottle and showed them what a real burp is. There is no comparison to theirs and mine...some old talents just never go away.

3 comments:

flo said...

When you finally meet my kids, you will be introduced as "You know that girl I said could belch her entire name after 1 drink of Diet Coke? This would be that girl!!"

flowerpower70 said...

I'm sure they were totally impressed!

Tanya said...

I remember you and Susan having multiple contests and you both are truly gifted.