Sunday, November 16, 2008

Finally...

We moved into our house seven years ago and we bought Mike's sister dining room set and hutch. They were already twenty five years old when we bought them. The whole thing was falling apart and every time I went to put a leaf in the table one of the legs always started coming off. Also, the chairs were constantly breaking and having to be fixed and the chair fabric was so stained from food and ripped so badly. So, here is my new dining room set and instead of a stupid hutch I got a buffet that I can store my china under and use to set the food on when I have company and am serving a big dinner. You can see white around the drawer on the left but there is actually nothing white on it. I'm pretty sure it is my household ghost that has been with me since 1989



2 comments:

Tanya said...

I think the white is just a glare from the camera's flash, but what's this about a ghost. There has got to be a story behind that one....
Your new furniture looks cool.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is not a glare..my ghost is real has been with me since college in Conway