Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dreaming is fun

You know I don't play the lottery that often but I day dream about what I would do with the money if I did win. It's fun to dream of all the things I would do to my house, be debt free, buy some property for investments and of course share with my friends, family and charities. However, the reality is that I am among the many many people who have their share of debt that stares them in the face and says, HA HA...my interest is taking all your money. I am hopeful that by the time the kids need money for college that our investments have grown back to where they started and some. Until then I will enjoy all that I have as I feel blessed to have a job, good friends and a healthy family.

2 comments:

flo said...

I would use the money to get my 4 year degree so that I can join the Peace Corps.

flowerpower70 said...

i hate being in debt... I hate jimmy
jimmy=debt=hate