Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tagged by Denise

I have been tagged to write seven random facts about my children:

Lindsey:

Loves to listen to her Ipod and play the guitar

Is permantely connected to her cel phone and sleeps with it in her bed

She is completely boy crazy and it is driving me crazy

She is very caring towards others that may have a hard time with life

Her chest is growing faster than my grass

She is compulsive and needs to learn when to step back

Loves her little sister even though she does torture her


Rachel:

Says I love you to Mike and I at least 15 times a day

Her favorite outdoor activity is swinging-she would do it for hours if we let her

Smiles all the time and is a genuinely happy child

She is very smart and says things that completly surprise us all the time

She loves to draw and if I saved them all I could wallpaper my house several times over

She loves sweets like her mommy

The littlest things in life make her day..a new toothbrush is like getting a new car for an adult.

No comments: