Thursday, July 31, 2008

Movies and Vampires...what more could a girl want

Summer Friday's are great since Precor lets us work summer hours..it really is a nice thing for them to do and then everyone has more time to enjoy the beautiful Seattle summers. For all the rain we get, the summers here are beautiful and I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else. Well maybe in a tropical island with a butler, maid, cute massage therapist and a Starbucks tap.
Anyway, today will be fun. After my counseling appt. Lindsey and I are going to see Mama Mia in Monroe and will probably eat nachos and feel sick. I guess I should take a nap too just because I can. My little Boo will be playing and having fun at Denise's house. We have to shop at Target and then we will be hitting the bookstore around 10:30. There is a party that starts at 9:30 over at Borders which is close so we will go there. I am hoping to see lots of people dressed up and having a blast. At 12:01 I can indulge myself in the sexy oh so hot Edward Cullen for the wee hours of the morning. Saturday I will workout, have breakfast with Mike and Joe, drop Lindsey at Mary's and enjoy some peace and quiet with my vampire friends. Mike and I will be going on a date night as well. Looking forward to a fun weekend.

No comments: