Thursday, May 8, 2008

My sob story

Our neighborhood has been hit in the last month with vandalism and my neighbor even had her car stolen(found 35 miles away abandon). Fourteen cars have had windows busted and Mike's car has been ransacked many times. I forgot to lock mine about a month ago...one freaking time and of course they went through mine. Kids looking for quick shit to pawn. Anyway, my lovely friends in Missouri and Arkansas have made me CD's that I loved....the bastards took them all.

3 comments:

flo said...

You just tell me what they took, honey, and I will replace every bit of it!!

author said...

That freakin' sucks!!!!!! I'm so sorry that happened...

Maybe you should get a pitbull and let him sleep in the car! Ha! Get past Cujo, you dirty thieves!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Flo, I really appreciate that and I love all your music. They took Candy, random stuff you made me and the 80's stuff.