Monday, September 10, 2007

Laughter really is the best medicine.

Well today had to be one of the most interesting days at Precor. We have a gym in Atlanta that has not made a single lease payment for a year. So, last week we filed writ to possession and that gives the customer 14 days to pay us or the police show up and we take the equipment back. I guess we were behind the eight ball as we received a call this morning that the customer had been evicted by their landlord. Mind you this is a very large gym and completely outfitted with Precor. Our equipment got put out in the parking lot/alley. I spent six hours on the phone today with lawyers, policeman, fireman, storage unit facilites, installers, nice guys who were helping us, etc. By the fifth hour I was mentally exhausted and annoyed beyond belief. At that time I was on a call with our director, the lawyer, and a mover. Well I lost it big time!!! I put the phone against my leg and starting laughing so hard that it was insane and I couldn't stop. All the girls around me had heard me all day long so when I started laughing so did they and then I really couldn't stop...so professional but I couldn't help it. When I left work I laughed the entire way home and thank the lord for my personal trainer today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: