Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I"m having dreams about leasing applications and customers and reps freaking out because everything has to be shipping by this Friday. Tiffani can you call my customer to discuss their financial options, Tiffani can you get me a lease PO right away, Tiffani the lawyers need info for repos, Tiffani what is the status of my deal etc etc times 25 sales reps. My head is spinning in circles and if I have to have dreams about work than I think some hot male dancer hanging around my desk while I'm under pressure would be a great idea.

2 comments:

flowerpower70 said...

hmm... last night I dreamed that I was caught by my sister while trying to use my 'special friend' and then I was leading my parent's ex-employee by the hand outside to see my dad because he was trying to film in slow motion the cutting of wood on a table saw and he was saying that mom was taking the ruffles out of old tuxedos and sewing them into new, more stylish tuxedos so that all the crew can wear them AND he said the tuxes would look great with a purple onion flower on the lapel. Psycho-analize that!

Venti Iced No Water Americano said...

okay that is way to weird to figure out:)