Friday, January 11, 2008

Class of 1988

With my reunion coming up I thought I would write down some key words that remind me of high school.

beer
basketball
cigarettes
Def Leppard
peach schnapps
beta club
cruisin pizza hut
sex
dancing in parking lots(not sober)
proms and dances
boonsberry farm
playing quarters
Pine Mountain Jamboree
waiting tables
finding someone to buy liquor
non stop parties
friends, friends, friends
George Michael
stealing road signs
water skiing
concerts-lots of them
some things I just can't mention

3 comments:

author said...

My, my, my!!! What a naughty little minx you were! No wonder you're such a hard-ass on your kids now! Ha ha ha ha!!!

Just kidding...You know I adore you. And your girls. ;-}

author said...

Oh and umm...Class of 88? Geez, I wasn't even IN high school yet. Or junior high for that matter. (Heehee)

flo said...

Well, when you take out all of the other words in the sentences, WE WERE HEATHENS! We sound like drunk, thieving sex addicts!!