Sunday, November 4, 2007

So Gross!

Does anyone else have teenagers that are so lazy they will just wear dirty laundry. I have to hound Lindsey to wash her clothes and I've noticed she has been wearing the same pair of jeans to school everyday for three weeks and hasn't done laundry until tonight. She refuses to wear the other pairs we bought during school shopping because she says they are too big. They are fine but they just don't suck her legs and butt like she wants them to. Friday she told us she has a new boyfriend...I hope he smells her jeans.

3 comments:

flo said...

When Brett and Canyon were in Junior High, they had PE uniforms. Canyon would bring his home at the end of the week and take them back with him on Monday. About 2 months into school it dawned on me that I never saw Brett bringing his home. He had been wearing the same sweaty PE uniform for two months and I had to threaten to ground him if he didn't bring it home and wash it.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...I saw Sierra get into the dirty clothes basket and get out a pair of jeans...sick! S:"What? They aren't THAT dirty"

Me:"but you wore them YESTERDAY. Don't you think someone will notice?"

S:"nobody notices, nobody cares"

that statement sums up the entire attitude of teens today!

author said...

Umm... yeah, that's just gross. For someone's who's all into her apprearance, that's just odd.