Sunday, October 28, 2007

Our Home

Okay, more than anything I love being at home. I love my house clean and I am very into all different kinds of good smelling soy candles which I have all over the house. Just thought I would give a tour of my home. Grandma, this is mostly for you since you have not been able to come and see where we live. You can click on the pictures to see them larger. The bedroom pictures turned out kinda dark but you can see from outside that it is a beautiful day Sunday in Seattle. Our back yard faces the greenbelt so it is nice to have the trees. Rachel is outside singing Bon Jovi's You Give Love a Bad Name while she waters the plants...is this my child or

what?












































2 comments:

flo said...

MJ has the same comforter set as Rachel, her wall says MJ ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

Extremely nice home, tiff. you did a great job decorating. Who is the guitar enthusiast?